Family Support Worker (13hour per week, term time only. Days and times can be negotiated)
We are seeking an enthusiastic, caring and highly skilled professional to join our staff team in our busy, happy and friendly school. The successful person will work with children and families to provide support on a range of issues affecting home and school life. The post is ideally suited to someone with a background in family support or social care.
• Experienced providing targeted support to children and families?
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of safeguarding?
• Proactive, self-motivated and able to take initiative?
• Able work successfully in a team with staff and other professionals?
Our school can offer you:
• Wonderful children who are caring and enthusiastic;
• A warm, friendly and supportive team;
• A strong Christian ethos which is committed to supporting both children and their families;
• A commitment to support your continued professional development.
For further details or an application form please go to http://www.allsaints-northhykeham.lincs.sch.uk or email: email@example.com
Contact the school office on 01522 681417
Closing date: 12 noon on Monday 20th February
Interviews will take place on Monday 27th February
North Hykeham All Saints CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check.