We are seeking an experienced, caring and conscientious teaching assistant to join our team supporting a delightful, loving and fun Year 2 child, who has social, emotional and mental health needs and requires support with his learning and communication difficulties.
We are looking for someone who is willing and able to develop a strong understanding of his needs and how best to support them and become his trusted adult. He would like someone who is kind and fun to be with.
An Education Healthcare Plan is in place, and the successful candidate will support the learning as well as the personal and emotional development of the child during their time at the school.
• Proactive, self-motivated and able to take initiative?
• Willing to learn and fulfilling training needs?
• Able to work successfully in a team with staff and other professionals?
• Experienced in supporting the learning of children with additional needs and have the ability to modify work to suit the child’s needs?
• Able to facilitate a positive, nurturing learning environment?
• Able to establish a nurturing and trusting relationship
Our school can offer you:
• Wonderful children who are caring and enthusiastic;
• A warm, friendly and supportive team;
• A strong Christian ethos which is committed to supporting both children and their families;
• A commitment to support your professional development.
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 2nd December 2020. With the current restrictions regarding Covid-19, it isn’t possible to visit the school however, you are very welcome to arrange a phone chat with the Headteacher prior to the closing date. Please telephone Mrs Tracy Laughton, Senior Administrator on 01522 681417 to book a phone call.
Further details and an application form can be obtained from the school office, email: email@example.com. or from our website www.allsaints-northhykeham.lincs.sch.uk