Valuing Each Other, Growing Together
All Saints Church of England Primary School is a nurturing and inclusive place to learn and grow where Christian values are at the heart of all we do. Our school family is committed to creating a safe, caring, inspirational and enjoyable place for everyone to thrive and succeed.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Our ambition is for All Saints is to be a school where each child:
- has compassion, acceptance and love for others including all differences, cultures and beliefs, developed through our Christian ethos and values;
- feels a strong sense of belonging to our school family;
- masters strong skills in reading, writing and maths applying them in everyday life through a broad, balanced, inclusive and inspiring curriculum;
- has strong foundations for life in the wider world and a love of learning;
- is treated with respect, compassion and fairness knowing that their achievements will be celebrated;
- contributes to the school community and wider world by serving others and looking after the environment;
- understands the importance of physical and mental wellbeing and takes steps to keep themselves healthy.